Press Release 11/03/2016 – On November 30, Moscow will host the third conference on augmented and virtual reality, the AR Conference. Participants will enjoy keynotes by successful industry representatives, as well as a demo area, which will present the latest VR and AR developments for review.
The AR Conference is an innovative platform, bringing together the leaders of the AR and VR market to discuss the future prospects of its development, scopes of application and methods of monetization available through this technology.
What has already been done with the help of VR and AR marketing?
- AR technology helps do conscious shopping: trying on clothes (Zugara) or shoes (Reebok}, selecting furniture (IKEA), etc. The ability to see a product from the “inside” and review it from all sides gains buyer’s trust;
- McDonald’s in Sweden has created Happy Goggles. lt is VR glasses, which are assembled from Happy Meal parts and a smartphone. This marketing ploy has created a stir around the world, attracting more attention to the well-known brand.
This is only a small part of successful advertising projects based on the use of alternative modes of reality. To learn more, come to the conference!
Why should you start working on innovative options for the marketing strategy right now?
- VR industry in the Russian market is in its infancy; positions of leaders are vacant and can be occupied by any companies that will be the first to master the market.
- Standard advertising on television, on the Internet, in the print media and other conventional sources has lost its appeal, while the “alternative” reality attracts customers with its novelty and trendiness.
- VR and AR technologies open up completely new horizons for marketing; it is an opportunity to create something that has not exist before.
- Application of innovative technologies has always drawn attention of users and created attractive image of the company.
The information to be delivered by the speakers of the conference will be especially interesting and useful for VR and AR makers, representatives of marketing, advertising, communication and digital agencies, designers, and business representatives.
Innovative VR and AR technologies will be presented in the demo area. You will have an opportunity to become one of the first to get acquainted with the industry novelties and “adopt” them for the sake of your business. At the event, you will be able to feel, try and personally assess all the devices.
Attend the conference on November 30 to learn about novelties in AR and VR industry as well as to participate in the discussion of topical issues, trends and developments. The organizer of the event is Smile-Expo that has been holding business events on the most topical issues in the CIS countries for 10 years.
The Conference website: http://ar-conf.ru/en