- This event has passed.
VRX Europe 2017
May 11 - May 12
VRX is the world’s leading gathering of senior-level decision makers in the virtual reality business. With a core focus on VR in gaming, film, broadcasting, education, healthcare and enterprise, VRX brings together c-level and very senior executives from across the virtual reality business ecosystem.
The event combine insightful talks and discussions from the true industry thought leaders, with a demo area showcasing the latest technology, content and solutions and exclusive, high-level networking for those serious about doing business.
Running in London on May 11-12, the VRX Europe 2017 will be one of the globe’s premier meeting points with c-level speakers from the likes of Epic Games, Oculus, CCP Games, Survios, Cloudhead Games, Roblox, Insomniac Games, Unity and dozens more.
5 top reasons why you can’t afford to miss VRX Europe 2017
- THE BEST CASE STUDIES, PANELS AND EXPERIENCES covering everything you need to know about VR, from the most innovative newcomers, to the most established veterans, the agenda’s built to be interactive and informative.
- LEARN FROM BEYOND YOUR SECTOR with massive VR innovation from the games industry, we’ll have the leaders from that sector of course. But VRX also draws on established and emerging applications across mulitpe enterprise types, sports, film & broadcast media and brand marketing.
- TRY OUT THE LATEST VR TECHNOLOGY AND EXPERIENCES get up close and personal with the latest VR and AR hardware and content!.
- BRAND AND AGENCY INSIGHT – whether your focus is purely on games or other VR content for brand engagement and development, you can attend and learn from the talks most relevant to your business needs.
- FOLLOW THE MONEY… learn from the companies creating the best VR experiences and investing in virtual reality today – all our speakers and exhibitors are putting money into VR right now, gain from their investment and experience and fastrack your business growth
The event will feature over 70 luminary speakers, including C-level and key representatives from companies including Google, Audi, Framestore, CCP Games, Microsoft, Atkins Global, Unity, BBC, Greenlight Insights, REWIND, SuperData, Rebellion, vTime, Cherry Pop Games, MediaMonks, Unit9, McLaren Automotive and dozens more.