- This event has passed.
2019 Asia VR&AR Fair & Summit
May 9 - May 11
As a thematic exhibition of China Guangzhou International Leisure & Recreation Expo (GILE),VR&AR Fair has been successfully held for two consecutive years (Twice a year, Guangzhou and Wuhan), becoming the One and Only Professional Demonstration and Trade Platform of the VR&AR Industry in Guangzhou. Over the years, we has gathered numbers of famous companies at home and abroad to display their latest products and technologies at VR&AR Fair, including Unity 3d, JD.COM, 3Glassess, DP VR, Leke VR, PiXYZ Software (France), ICAROS(Germany), Ai6tech (Taiwan), VRway, Hirain, Royole, Super Captain, TPCAST VR, Shenlinqijing, Foldspace, NineD, TPcast, etc.
VR&AR Fair 2019 is estimated to host over 250 exhibitors and co-located with 2019 Asia Amusement&Attractions Expo (AAA 2019) on a show floor of 10,0000 sq.m, which are going to cover sectors like VR helmet accessories, VR all-in-one machine, interactive multimedia products, immersive games and devices, immersive digital cinemas, virtual walk-through products, auto stereoscopic (glasses-free), 3D-9D cinema devices, multi-touch devices, AR equipment, AR game, environment modeling technology, realistic sensor (real-time) rendering technology, amusement equipment, Theme Park Facilities,etc.
- 2019 Asia Science Museum & Exhibition Hall Facilities Expo
- 2019 Asia Multimedia Technology & Interactive Projection Expo
- The 10th Asia Theater & Filming Equipment Fair 2019
- 2019 Asia Amusement & Attraction Expo
VR&AR Fair 2019?
- Win face-to-face business opportunities
- Seek professional buyers
- Come into contact with business decision makers
- Maintain existing clients and find new clients
- Effectively improve brand image & awareness
- Accurately position your company and brand
- Grab market shares
- Get access to the latest industrial development
- Vigorously expand product and service scope
- Establish extensive agent and investment attraction network
Co-organized by: Guangzhou Virtual Reality Industry Association, Guangdong VR Industry Alliance, Shenzhen Virtual Reality Industry Federation, Shenzhen Virtual Reality Industry Association
For more information, go to: http://www.vrarfair.com/index.php?lang=en